28 October, 2011

Why?

I started this blog so long ago with the intention of collecting my recipes here for ease of use. I'm going to try this again seeing as I didn't get too far the last time.

I've been meal planning and am trying to go without gluten, since I think it will be better for my health. I'm not a celiac, but I think I do have an intolerance, so I may not be as strict as some people, but for the next few months (once I get through the stuff we have that isn't gluten free) I will do my best to avoid it as much as possible.

When I meal plan, I pick about 8 or 9 meals to cook over a 2 week period. I would usually eat cereal for breakfast, but since I don't want to spend the money on gluten free cereal, that route is no longer an option. I bought apples and some things to make smoothies with, so that is my plan for breakfast, as well as egg products.

No comments:

Post a Comment